Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Eagle Lake


Here is our trip with in a trip during our visit to Susanville, California when we saw my grandparents. It was really warm everyday we were there except the day we had planned to go to the lake. We went anyway. The crazy thing was that the water was really warm. It was after you got out of the water that was a problem.

This is the same lake Josh and I went to when we were dating and he met all of my family. I don't think I remembered that while we were there.

Here is Ally running along the sand dodging rocks to the water.

Shayla was really good at just chilling in a chair that day. It was great.

I am not sure what this little watercraft is called but my grandma got it so that the family would have something to take out onto the lake. I can't speak for Josh but I sure had a hard time rowing it with two kids in my lap. Especially with the wind that was blowing that day.

You can see that Brya's cousin Landon is pretty cold out of the water with his swim shirt on. The second I finished the picture they both ran away back in the water. In Brya's hand is a container that she filled with treasures she found in the sand including red beads from someone's broken necklace and little snail shells. She came home with them much to my displeasure (they were very drippy and dirty) and she washed them and made me some jewelry out of them. Unfortunately Shayla ripped it off me moments later and tried to eat it so it didn't last very long.

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Shayla in a chair...Miles would NOT do that. Let's hang out soon....

    ReplyDelete