Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Student of the Week!

Ally we are so proud of you for getting student of the week! Sorry our picture at the school didn't work out. The camera appeared to not be working and since it was a loaner I didn't even think of trying to figure out the problem (the battery was in backwards.) 

Poor Ally is actually a very sick little girl in this picture but she still looks great right? She has Influenza A and we have all been in quarantine for the last several days (except for when the emts from our 911 call showed up along with our neighbors to help out.) I actually took Ally in to the emergency room because she was so sick (the day before Eli's nose dive.) These posts are a little out of order. Hopefully our week gets much less exciting as we finish it out. However, I would except a positive exciting event...maybe...please?

2 comments:

  1. Poor Ally & Eli! And poor you guys!!! I wish I was there to bring you dinners and make medicines for you! (Hmm..maybe placenta pills will do the trick? j/k)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ally! And feel better you and Eli - it's a bummer not to be feeling well. Tasha - hang in there. Sick and hurt kids mean lots of extra work plus emotional stress! Take good care of yourself too. I saw how you signed off in your e-mail (including Macey!) and I thought maybe their was a big announcement to make (new baby?!?). And I was right - there was a big announcement - a cute new dog! Congrats! We hope to see you soon - are you coming down here anytime to visit Josh's parents?

    ReplyDelete