Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dance Class


So this picture is actually from halloween last year but I can't find my camera to put up any new pictures and I haven't posted anything for a long time now. I know my camera is in my house somewhere but it isn't were I usually put it so I can' t find it. 

Brya and Ally just joined a little dance class that Erin Spears is teaching and it is so much fun! I didn't realize how entertaining watching 2-4 year olds dancing could be. Erin is a great teacher and all the little girls in the class are so cute. Brya and Ally would hardly do anything the first day but they improved immensely in participation at the second class. We were visiting family the weekend after their first class and Brya was showing everything all the things she learned at dance class (even though she didn't do most of the dance exercises). 

We also got to see Sheri King and the girls got to see Maddie while we were up there and even though it was a short visit it was fun to see them. We can't wait for them to move back to Vegas. 

6 comments:

  1. Super cute! I can't believe how big both of them are getting!!! We really do hope to make it down in the somewhat near future! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so sweet. thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to register both Ann and Emma when Emma turns 5 so that they can be in the same class. Emma has preschool during the class for her age group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey.. I just found your blog! You have a very cute family! I can't believe you gave birth at home! You are a MUCH braver woman than me... I need my epidural! :0) I need to call you so we can get together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog...your girls are so cute. Where does erin teach the dance class? I bet my SIL would be interested for my niece if there are any openings. Congrats on the new little one too! She's very cute...can't wait for all the pink with a little girl =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin teaches her dance classes in her house, she turned her loft into a little dance studio and it is perfect. I think Erin has an open enrollment but I don't know how many she is taking in each class.

    ReplyDelete