Here is the beautiful breakfast picnic my 3 and 4 year old put together for me. I was actually quite impressed. Brya even made sure the produce was washed. What was even better is I didn't have to make it.
Here is a close up of what our breakfast consisted of for the morning.
Tasha I have to tell you that i look at your blog at least once a day but i never knew how to write anything. Thank you for helping me. I love you and all my grandkids. Brya and Ally have a very kind and loving heart. I know that some times we get very tired but the special things they do for you as a parent is wonderful. Enjoy the little things they go away fast. Love Mom
That is so cute! Your girls are awesome. I hope you enjoyed your picnic made especially for you!
ReplyDeleteTasha I have to tell you that i look at your blog at least once a day but i never knew how to write anything. Thank you for helping me. I love you and all my grandkids. Brya and Ally have a very kind and loving heart. I know that some times we get very tired but the special things they do for you as a parent is wonderful. Enjoy the little things they go away fast. Love Mom
ReplyDeleteThanks Mom!
ReplyDeleteHow great!!! Aren't girls so helpful? Are you guys still in the same house?
ReplyDeleteYep we are still here.
ReplyDelete