We had a nice Easter this year. We kept it really simple which is always nice around the holidays and our girls got battery operated Dora toothbrushes from the Easter Bunny and they loved it! Thanks to cousins Lydia and Betsy for making our girls want new toothbrushes.
I (Tasha) had a very growing experience this Easter. I was having a really hard morning and for the first time since I can remember I really did not want to go to church. I knew that going was exactly what I needed, especially on Easter Sunday. I was able to muster up the will to go and I really experienced a new power of the atonement that touched my life in a way it never has before. I am so glad I went and had the opportunity to bare my testimony of my Savior and feel his love and power in my life on a day when I so desperately needed it. I know the Jesus Christ lives and overcame death that Easter morning so long ago. I hope that all of my friends and family who read this felt the Spirit touch them this past Easter and each and every day there after.
Here are some pictures of our girls this Easter.

Tasha, thanks for the great thought on the Atonement - it is amazing how Christ can touch our lives in so many ways. I also love the picture of Shayla. She couldn't get one bit cuter!
ReplyDeleteSarah
Tasha what a cute little blog- I love your background!! I am so glad you have a blog. . . so much easier to keep up with people that way and I get to see what you guys are up to more often. Shayla is getting so big-she is a little cutie -hope all is well our blog is rasmussenretreat6.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete