Friday, April 10, 2009
Illustrations by Tasha
So I picked a project today. That project consisted of me personalizing my blog. Since I have this secret love for children's stories (don't tell the ladies in book club) and a bunch of illustrations I had made for a little project a while back I was able to make my blog my own. It is now half past 12 a.m. and it is ridiculously late but it feels great to get it done. I have to thank Kelli Jones for her instructions she gave me to customize it myself, it worked perfectly so thank you Kelli.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your blog is very cute! Good work! I'm not sure why it isn't filling the whole page, but it is still cute, so no big deal! I'm glad the instructions worked for you... and You're Welcome! Oh yeah... I think you need to start your projects sooner! :0) Aren't you losing sleep?! Again, I just want to say, "Cute blog"!
ReplyDeleteWay way cute!!! Did you draw/make these illustrations?! Wow! That is so cute of the girls to make you a picnic breakfast! They are getting so big!!! We really do want to come down soon, but life is always so stinking full! Blah! Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job Tasha. So Cute!
ReplyDeleteTasha- your illustrations are adorable! I love it.
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteI have wanted to personalize my blog too.... I'm just not sure what I want to do with it. Yours is adorable. It is so YOU!!! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat?!! A home birth?!!! Girl you are strong, I could never do that. I'm glad that everything went well. She looks adorable and fits in the family from what I can tell. :)
ReplyDelete