Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother's Day Picture

Here is the latest picture of me. Illustrated by Brya. This was one of my Mother's Day gifts, since it was an extra special day she drew that great rainbow on my face. That isn't in the usual portraits of me. That was just for Mother's Day. I think it's great. 

Josh also took the girls out on a little date a while back and  let them pick out something for me for Mother's Day. I got this great shiny pink and yellow soccer ball that I took a picture of to post on here but for some reason I can't find it now. 

Mother's Day was great too because we got Josh all to ourselves all day and all us girls had been sick and he took great care of everyone and made all the meals and that was an awesome gift from him! I can't say how much I had appreciated that and him letting me take a couple naps that day after I had been up all night with a sick baby.

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture! I'm glad you had such a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete