Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Orchard

Here are some pictures of us hanging out at the local orchard with some friends. I love going out there, it is actually green! It makes you forget that we even live in a desert. I wish we could stay there all the time.


Shayla chilling in a stroller, eating her blanket her mouth filler of choice.

Ally and some great sticks that she found.
 
Brya loving her cup full of nuts and the carne asada our friends made us.

Josh and Ally - I love this picture. 



The girls during a little ride- I am really bummed the cars were in the background but the horse wasn't super accommodating so I didn't want to ask them to move. Ally really loved the ride, Brya got on for a minute with Josh earlier but on this one she was just there for the picture.

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures, Tasha. I really love that orchard too....a perfect getaway from the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun. When do we get to go there with you? :0) One bad thing about the desert is not having green. I love the green too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll keep you in mind next time.

    ReplyDelete