Don't be fooled by Brya's stealthy acting, her head is not actually stuck in the easel. She just thought it was so cool that Ally's head got stuck in it and wanted to get a picture of herself pretending to be stuck in the easel too.
Ally on the other hand was deeply concerned with the fact that her head really was stuck in the easel. I felt kind of bad making her wait to get out so that I could take a picture of her. I am really not sure how she got her head through in the first place. I had to unscrew the hinge to get her head out. It must have been possible though because she did it...
Okay, she doesn't look stuck at all, she understood enough from Ally's complaints that it really wasn't that pleasant, therefore didn't want to even come close to sticking her head in it. I think she also has this secret love for having her picture taken that she isn't very good at keeping secret. I have to admit she does make a pretty cute subject.
Poor Ally, this makes me a little sad to look at. She really looks a little distressed. I hope she forgives me.

That is so sad! But don't feel bad for making her wait while you took a picture, I think most Mom's would have wanted a picture first! Glad you were able to get her out, she doesn't look too happy to be in there! :0)
ReplyDeleteWhat a silly girl!!
ReplyDelete