I am still trying to catch up on some past stories that I would like imprinted in history and I have been really bad lately about taking pictures so here is our post for today. This happened in January of 2007 at Josh's sister's wedding.
Brya had seen boys before from a distance or when she was really little, but up until this point all of the friends she played with and all of her cousins that she ever really saw we girls. Not intentionally, that is just how things happen. For some reason a large majority of our friends and family are really great at having girls. So when we go to Jennifer's wedding reception Brya g0t a chance to see a boy up close for the first time. All she could say is "look at the boy" over and over again in this curious and amazed voice. The poor boy just stood there and let her get a close look at him as you can see in the pictures below.

hahaha! That is too cute! She is so grown up too! I can't wait for more posts and stories!
ReplyDeleteThat is funny! What a patient little boy to allow her to examine him so completely! :0) Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYOu always have great stories!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute little dresses! Isn't it funny how the girls react to boys? My girls LOVE little boys!
ReplyDelete