Thursday, July 16, 2009

Glamour Shots

Brya and Ally wanted me to curl their hair and put on some make up so I took some pictures of them dolled  up since we weren't going any where. They only hold a pose for about half of a second so it is a little tricky getting a picture without their head turned, eyes closed or their mouth distorted from saying "can I see it?" Here's  a few of them that turned out pretty good.

Beautiful sisters!

Here is their silly pose picture.

Ally and her big grin.


Brya really wanted a picture of her fluffing her hair, I am not sure where she got that from.

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are so beautiful! Looks like you had some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!! They are so grown up! Anna's going to be 4 soon and I can't hardly believe it. They are beautiful, beautiful, just like their mom!

    ReplyDelete