Monday, July 27, 2009

Ally as we knew her...

This picture makes me grateful I accidently bought really cheap toilet paper and I was in a good enough mood to just laugh when I saw Ally's little deed. She was so proud of herself too when I found her. There was actually no water left in the bowl because all the toilet paper soaked it right up. Luckily this is probably one of the worst things she has done. . . intentionally. There was that incident a while back where she destroyed Josh's laptop with a full glass of water but that was an accident and I take most of the responsibility on myself for leaving the glass of water were it was. We love our Ally girl!

5 comments:

  1. OH the whole rolls!! If that is the worst thing-I think you got yourself a good one!! Just wait until she is a teenager:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty funny - and so much better to clean up that if she had unrolled them all! Look at how proud of herself she is. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious! Way to laugh mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TASHA! Ha! I just found your blog off of Ashleys! How did you do the whole animated family thing? That is just too cute! XoXOXO

    ReplyDelete