Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fourth of July


Just so you know I am super-posting today since I have some time and I finally downloaded a bunch of pictures so there are 4 or 5 new posts today. 

We took a little break from camping to go to Richfield, Utah for some Independence Day celebrations. Grandma got all the cousins some 4th of July shirts and we went to a parade and the activities at the park. Josh's family has a tradition of doing this crazy, I mean crazy fish grab followed by a trip to the Ideal Dairy and a hike up to Bulls Head. It is all rather over whelming with a new born so I skipped out on the hike and I actually missed watching the fish grab because they started early this year.  

Shayla is just chillin' in her stroller waiting for the parade to start. 

Brya and her cousin Brooklyn again sporting their red "sparkle" shirts.

Ally wasn't so excited to be standing on the hot street in hot summer sun. She thought it was worth it once people started throwing candy in her direction which she stowed in her little bag that grandma helped her decorate.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a fun 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so cute-Looks like you had fun for the fourth-sorry your camping trip was cut short-I am impressed that you even went with a newborn!! Thanks for the update-hope you guys are staying cool over there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping you did a post with Shayla too! What a fun fourth! I still one day will make it down your way! We'd love to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete