Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ally the 4 year old


Our little Ally Malley is 4 years old now as of yesterday and yes she is a St. Patrick's Day baby. This is the first year we did anything green for her birthday. Things got kind of late so we ended up giving her, her birthday cake after pj's were on. I made the cake that is Josh's family's traditional birthday cake, which is really like. It is kind of hard to make look very pretty but it tastes pretty good. We made the whipped cream frosting green for St. Patrick's Day.


Here is Ally with her cake.

A bubbly shot of her at two years old.

Her first Easter she could actually walk at and get a few of her own eggs.


She loved this pose and pulled it all the time. She was such a messy eater, I used to dread the clean up when I would feed her but now it is one of those fond memories that I can just smile at.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday Ally!! You are getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about the fact that Landon and her were born a day apart!! Happy Birthday Ally-hope all your wishes come true-miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete