I know a lot of people have been waiting for some before and after pictures for a long time so here they are finally.

So here is the carpeted dinning room before we made our big changes. What was cool about carpet being in this room was that we were able to take it and put it in a bedroom that needed it.

So here is the room with a paint job and the new flooring. I know the pictures are different angles but my house wasn't in the perfect order I would have liked it to be in when I took this picture so I had to change the angle so you couldn't see the stack of boxes that still need to find a permanent home.

This is just to let you see that the backyard was just dirt.
This is the basic plan for the backyard. We still have a lot to do back here but it is totally kid friendly and enjoyable now.

Here are a couple pictures of the food storage room Josh built for me with some extra garage space. It is one of my favorite parts of the house. And the room stays really cool which is a big deal in Vegas.
Looks great!! Do you want to come finish my backyard?! I hope all is well with you.
ReplyDeleteWow - you two have been very busy! Everything looks so great - good job.
ReplyDeleteB-E-A-U-tiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the storage room!!! Your grass is so green-and I bet you just love the wood floor, especially under that table!! thanks for the pictures
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys! It looks awesome so far! We have been so busy but lets really hang out soon. Your family pictures look awesome too!
ReplyDelete