Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

Our good friend Chelsea Knudson took our family pictures for us and here are few of our favorites. Chelsea does a great job even though she doesn't charge what she's worth...but that is a good thing for you if you want her to take your pictures! You can check out her work at hazleburyphotography.blogspot.com.

Josh really loves this view and I haven't been able to decide on a family picture yet so I just put this one up here of all of us. It also hides Shayla's crash that gave her a scraped up face and fat lip quite nicely.

I love my Joshy! He'll be embarrassed when he sees this but by the time he sees it, it will be too late!
Brya in her coyness. She was living up getting her picture taken all evening.

We got a lot of cute pictures of Ally despite her constantly wandering off on us. Her Daddy love her in his cowboy hat.
Luckily we got some cute shots of Shayla before she biffed it and looked abused. Thank goodness for photoshop to hide the blood that was on my shirt after her little accident.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I can't wait to see the front view of the family. You all are beautiful...and handsome...

    ReplyDelete