Sunday, July 4, 2010

Aunt Kristin!

It has been so long since I have posted anything because I have been so sick with my pregnancy but I am finally feeling well enough to do something now. My little sister came for a visit shortly after I started feeling sick. We had been planning it for months and even though I felt really bad being sick the whole time she was here, it was so nice to have her around. My girls love their Aunt Kristin and I love her too! She was here a week and a half and everyone was sad to see her go. The girls were all asleep when I dropped her off at the airport and I didn't even think of waking them up to say goodbye. When Ally woke up she asked where she was and after I told her she was on her way home she got all sad and said she wanted her to live with us. Kristin is such a great example to us all. She has been since she was a little girl. She was the youngest of 7 kids and we all knew she was a little spoiled compared to the rest of us but she never let it effect her negatively and she was always willing to share the things she has. I am 9 years older than she is so I have a lot of memories of her as a child and it is a little hard and amazing to see her so grown up now. She is making great choices in her life and I know she is going to do great things! We love you Kristin.

Shayla took a little while to warm up to Kristin. I think she was sure that she was a babysitter and that we were going to leave her at any moment. After a while she loved having her Aunt Kristin around as much as the rest of us did.

Aunt Kristin got to wake up every morning, except one I think, to getting her feet tickled by one of these to girls sometime between 6-7 a.m. Then they would say something like "Aunt Kristinyou're awake!" She was a really good sport about it and never seemed to get upset by it. I can't say I could have said the same myself after a week and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment