Josh wanted to build another pondless waterfall in our new back yard and part of building a waterfall consists of digging a deep hole for the water to go in. I am not sure whose idea it was stick all the girls inside and take a picture, but I think it was my husbands. Brya and Ally thought it was pretty fun inside the whole but Shayla was a little freaked out by it. I can't blame her considering it was about as deep as she is tall. I would have been a little nervous if I was her. I'll have to get a picture of the waterfall on here now that he is finished with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love that waterfall! How nice must it be to have a hubs who loves to make your backyard look georgous?! Lucky DUCK!
ReplyDeletePS- Hope you've been feeling good! When do you find out what your having? I'll know in less than 2 weeks!!