
I finally decided on a family picture to have printed and send out to family. We had a real hard time getting three girls 5 and under to all look at the camera for a good picture and this is probably the best one as far as at least being able to see our faces and not having really weird looks on them. The girls hair was constantly in their eyes for so many of the pictures and the wind didn't help that either. I will make sure that doesn't happen next time. I am not sure why Brya and Ally are both leaning so much. That seemed to be their pose of choice that day which was part of the reason their hair was always in their face.

Umm yeah, I totally understand, I loathe family pictures. It still turned out super cute!
ReplyDeletehaha. your girls are so cute. this is totally something i would have done when i was little... i still do in the mirror from time to time :)
ReplyDeleteXoOXo
Miss you guys!