I am finally getting around better and able to get back into life as a mom again. That is pretty much all I can do right now. Josh is working a night shift now and sleeps during the day so I am strictly surviving right now. There really isn't time for anything else after nursing, diaper changing, potty training (great timing, huh- at least we should use less diapers now), cooking, cleaning up the basics, getting Brya off to school and trying to give Ally some attention so she doesn't think she is the most picked on child in the world. Luckily my calling isn't too demanding so that doesn't take up too much time, but I can feel like I am doing what I need to. Being a visiting teaching supervisor is easier than I thought it would be, even in the current state of our family. Since Josh doesn't quite get enough sleep during the day he takes naps in the evening after the girls are in bed before he has to be at work for his 11 p.m shift. I just have to try and arrange something for me so I don't go crazy in the evenings so I don't think I am the most picked on mom in the world. (Ally is a lot like me.)
Despite the challenging time right now I feel very blessed and I know that my Heavenly Father is aware of me and my needs and struggles. I can't stop counting my blessings if I just take the time to look.

Oh wow, that is a lot to take in right now. I know you can do it though! You are so amazing and in tune with the Spirit and He will definitely bless you!
ReplyDeleteI completely agree! You are amazing and I know you can pull through this. Good Luck with everything. Keep up the good work. I know you are an amazing mother! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteWow. Go Tasha. I'm glad to hear you're surviving! And potty training at the same time! You're amazing!
ReplyDelete