Thursday, July 28, 2011

Baby Human Photo Shoot

Eli got this little suite from his Grandma Sylvester for his Uncle Dave's wedding and it was so cute on him we had to get some pictures. For some odd reason I think it is funny to call him a baby human so that is the only explanation for the weird title. 

 This is a signature pose for Eli. He loves sucking on his ring finger and pinky. It also makes a really loud sucking sound which makes being reverent at church during nap times kind of hard. 


I love this picture! He has this great big grin and it looks like he is trying to flex his arm muscles.  




Shayla had to get in on the photo shoot. She just loves her Baby Eli. I had the opportunity for a super cute head shot of the two of them and my camera just couldn't take the picture fast enough. This one turned out pretty well though.  


And now he is resting from all that hard work he just did. These pictures are of Eli at 5 1/2 months old. It is so fun having a sweet little boy. He is such an good baby and we just adore him. Last night was probably my first bad night with him. Poor little guy had a cold, explosive runs and a new tooth popping in all at once. I think he is feeling much better this evening.

2 comments:

  1. He is so super handsome! Love the chunkers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. He is adorable!!! ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete