We got some family shots while we were at the temple for David (Josh's brother) and Nicole's wedding the end of May. Everything turned out beautifully and we had on coordinating outfits so we had to get some family pictures!
Poor Eli looks so grumpy in this picture but he is really the sweetest, happiest baby. I think his face is just a combination of sunny, squished cubby cheeks and lack of a nap.
Here are the two loves of my life. Aren't they handsome? I just love how they look in suits! I did a little photo shoot of Eli in his that I need to get on here once I get the pictures on my computer.
Brya just loves this coy shoulder-up and tilted head pose right now. Shayla just barely started doing it too and her version is much more dramatic and silly.
Shayla was so wiggly and all over the place it was so hard to get a picture of her. She would pose for the camera, something she loves to do but only for about half of a second and my camera isn't that fast.
I am not sure what is going on in this picture and who Ally is looking at. There were people taking pictures all over the place and people running around (mostly the kids) like crazy. The girls loved getting to see the temple up close and see all the brides coming out. Of course the girls call the brides princesses because that is what they really are.
I have to give credit to the outfit makers! A good friend of Josh's family made all the skirts and added some touches to the shirts. Great job Kim...her maiden name is Bigelow, I don't know her married name. Also Aunt Amy made the adorable hair bows to match. The great thing about these outfits is they can be worn to lots of other places or if you just want to be fancy at home, which my girls usually do.

Super cute!!!
ReplyDelete