Monday, June 6, 2011

I love to be outside!!!

I have decided that I didn't love the Vegas heat as much as I thought I did. I really don't like the cold snowy winter, but I recently rediscovered that I love being outside when it is not 100+ degrees outside. I can hardly stand being in my house right now. Especially since I am finally starting to feel more fully recovered from having my little big baby. So these pictures are from my first outdoor excursion with our family that reminded me how much I love being outdoors. We are at a place called Blue Lake that was about a 45 minute drive from where we live. Josh wanted to go fishing and I was really worried I was going to be miserable trying to keep the kids safe and get them fed while Josh fished...but it wasn't like that at all (mainly because he didn't catch anything). 



It kind of looks like Ally is holding a snake in this picture, but she is not. I think it was a rope but I can't really remember. 


Shayla and Eli bundled up in the stroller and enjoying the great outdoors with us.

This is Josh preparing part of our dinner in our kitchen/minivan. The potatoes were wonderful and I thought he was crazy for bringing them. I was so glad he was crazy because they were delicious and warm and we had eaten all of our other food.


This is a picture of me and Ally taken by Brya. She thought it would be really cool to take a "slanted" picture of us. She is always trying something new. I am going to have to post later a picture she drew of Josh and the funny thing she said he was doing. 

Here is our budding photographer giving us a big toothless grin. Poor girl keeps losing teeth but they are aren't growing in. We love you toothless Brya!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am SO glad you get to enjoy beautiful weather. Vegas hasn't been too bad yet, but we definitely aren't wearing jackets anymore. I can't wait for the day that I finally get to come and visit you!! :0) This is Kelli.... blogger is being weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! It looks absolutely lovely there. We haven't had too much heat yet, but it's coming.

    ReplyDelete