Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Play Green House

Josh's latest project, named by the girls of course...


From one view it looks like a perfectly normal little playhouse.



 Shayla and Ally are always happy to pose for the camera and show off their new play house that they love and I think kept asking daddy for (mostly Ally) which is why this project took top priority over everything else. 


This is side that is a "green house." Still not sure what made Josh want to make it this way but so far it is getting good use and the girls planted their own little gardens that we put in there. So far the gardens haven't been messed with too much. We'll see if they last.

1 comment:

  1. Tasha, I love all your recent posts! Lizzie will be SO jealous that Ally lost a tooth! And I love all your family vacation pictures! From my desert perspective, that place looks like the Garden of Eden! I love your little seedlings and the cool playhouse. What a fun idea to make it part-greenhouse! We miss you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete