We finally have some space to really garden so I have been taking care of little seedlings in my house for several weeks now and I was having so much fun I just had to take some pictures of it all. It has really been a good release for me to do this little project. I can't wait until we can enjoy the fruits of our labors. Gardening also makes me think a lot about my Dad and my good friend Carrie both always have amazing gardens for as long as I have known them.
Peas and beans
My peas have done really well so far. I have two kinds but I am not sure which are which now because I have transplanted and had kids running around. Good thing I love surprises.
Corn
Squashes and Cucumbers
My little spinach garden, isn't doing so well as of today. I really want some leafy greens so I need to figure out how to help them!

I want a garden so badly! How fun you get to do this where you live now! You must keep posting pictures as your plants grow. :)
ReplyDelete