Shayla is quite the "big girl" as she would say it. She was giving me some great poses at the water park the a couple weeks ago so I had to put them on here. She is saying all sorts of things now and I love how clean she is! She doesn't eat things that are sticky, which mainly eliminates a bunch of sugary things and if there is a mess that she notices she insists on it being cleaned up, which she will usually do herself, as well as she can. We love love love our Shayla. She is so sweet...as long as we get her to bed on time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a darling little girl!!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! But how in the world did she get SO big? Oh my goodness. I'm so glad that life is going good for you! Miss you tons! Oh... This is Kelli! :0)
ReplyDelete