Last July we went to a Family Reunion for my Grandpa Monty Bates and my 5 great, great aunts. It was a lot of work and I will have to give more info later about this trip because it is late and I really want to go to bed but I haven't put anything up here in a long time. The reunion was in Elko, Nevada at a church campsite. It was a beautiful campsite and if you had on enough misquito repellant you could really enjoy yourself.
So this is a really silly picture of me, I am talking or something but it is the closest thing we got to a family picture, with the exception of Eli. I am assuming he was taking a nap at the time. Kendra is over in the side making up for his absence though.
This is a great picture of the girls with their Great Grandpa Bates and cousin Kendra Rice. We just love them! The girls had a blast seeing all the grandparents and getting to play so much with their cousins.
My mom's family has had this great tradition of frosties and french fries at our reunions. This is Maddie Cotton, Brya, Kendra and Shayla enjoying one of the many frosties we had at the reunion.
Here is Eli peeking out of the baby carrier I am wearing on a hike we took in Lamoile Canyon. At first I was a little nervous about going on a hike but we really enjoyed it. It was a beautiful canyon and it was nice and cool as you can see by the remains of snow on the ground.

No comments:
Post a Comment