Friday, December 2, 2011

Brya's 7th Birthday (4 months later)

I just had two surgeries in the last 4 months so that is why my posting is so behind. Brya turned 7 last July and we had a simple little party with a few families from the ward and neighborhood.



Brya really wanted a Barbie Cake like the one she saw at a friends party. The cake didn't taste very good but it turned out better than I expected and Brya was happy with it at the time. Then a few days or so ago she said she didn't like it and wanted it differently.


This is one of Brya's best friends she has made here in Washington. Her name is Savannah, the picture is kind of blurry but I had to get one of them together on here. They are great buddies just one house away from each other.


Here are all the kids eating their cake and ice cream out side. We love this table, even though we almost never use its legs. Our food storage buckets put it at the perfect kid table height.
We had fun partying with the Betz family, the Brights and the Chars.


This last year Brya finally had her two front teeth grow in after almost 2 years of waiting.


She can fix her hair all by herself and it looks really good and she doesn't like the color pink even though she is always wearing pink and wanting things that are pink.


She is also an awesome helper and loves being responsible for her sisters and brother. She even makes breakfast sometimes for all of us and it is always very well balanced.


WE LOVE YOU BRYA!

1 comment:

  1. Happy late birthday Brya! I think her cake looks amazing! Good work! I'm not a good enough Mom to make my kids' cakes. So way to go!!! :) Thanks for the posts! :).... This is Kelli!

    ReplyDelete