Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It Has Been a While

I haven't been able to post for a while and instead of super-posting like I usually do I am going to just do a quick update in one post to get us a little caught up.

Josh turned 31 in March and was really excited about his present.
The girls have told him he is really old now. 


Sweet Ally is 6 years old now, also in March. This is  a picture of her in her birthday present from Grandma Rice. Ally is reading great and enjoys doing front flips and climbing the trees in our new backyard. 


This is part of our week late Easter Celebration. The kids and I were in Las Vegas over Easter and Josh was in Washington. We got a great deal on Easter stuff this year.



I don't remember when this was exactly but Josh took the girls to a daddy daughter dance at their school and they had so much fun! Shayla didn't go but still wanted to be in the group picture. 







2 comments:

  1. Glad to see a quick catch up! What a great family you have! I can't believe Eli is already one, seriously where does the time go?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasha, I've been meaning to call since you left- Sarah said you left all your snacks by accident and I was feeling for you on the plane without snacks for your kids!! These pictures are so cute!! I can't believe how big all your girls have grown!

    ReplyDelete