The girls and I went for a visit to see some of our friends in Las Vegas while Josh was on a business trip for work. We had a great time and are so grateful to everyone who made time to see us and made room for us in their homes, tables and cars! I didn't all the pictures I wanted and I didn't put them all up here but here is a bunch of them.
 |
| Lexie, Caitlin and Brya |
 |
| Carrie Lambourne and I at the park with the kids. They were literally in the middle of moving while we came down and they had family over to visit for Caitlin's baptism, but we still got to see them several times. |
 |
| Ally with Abigail and Lizzie. |
 |
| Josh and Ginger Warner and myself at the Jones' home the night before we left. They were sort of homeless while I visited due to a bunch of construction on their house but they made time for me anyway! We were so glad to see them. |
 |
| Me Chelsea Knudson, she takes the most beautiful and fun pictures, and she is a great friend. I was so glad I got to see her! |
 |
| Stephanie McMillan is one of those great women you just love to be around and makes you want to be a better person. |
 |
| Okay this picture has a funny story behind it. Eli kept running over and sitting on this little ledge with his snacks. It is actually the outside of the moving side walk so if you grab the top of the glass wall there is a hand rail that moves with you. If you are on the outside of the moving side walk and grab they hand rail it will drag you off your feet over any poor unsuspecting children sitting in your way. Which is exactly what happened to my kids as a boy around 4 or so years old did and he just hung on pummeled all three of my girls. If I wasn't so concerned about my kids at the time I would have recorded the whole thing with the camera I had in my hand. |
 |
| This picture is in the same place but much cuter of Eli and Shayla so I had to include it. |
 |
| Eli getting ready for his 2nd airplane ride. |
 |
| Brya and Ally hoping that the plane isn't full so they could sit next to each other, too bad for us it was though. |
 |
| My girls had tons of fun staying with the Jones' girls. Here is Evie, Shayla and Lexie and a couple sets of legs but I am not sure who they belong to. |
 |
| I had to take a picture of this hammock the girls made on their bunk bed. They would wrap someone up in it like a cocoon and and spin them around. I think the girl inside of this one is actually Hannah Warner. |
 |
| Shayla, Brya, Hannah and Ally. Everyones kids were so grown up it made me a little sad. |
 |
| Here are the same four girls with Taryn, she is so tall and beautiful and sweet. I wanted to bring her home with me. Once she is 14 I can fly her up here to visit us, I am so excited! (Unless I can talk her whole family into coming) |
 |
| So when Taryn was like 8 or 9 I think, she gave me a cute pair of shoes she had out grown. That lasted like a month before she shot past me. Maybe Hannah with have some cute shoes soon that she won't be fitting into. |
 |
| Here is Brya and Hannah. Funny thing, they were both wearing similar clothes with side braids and we didn't even plan it. We sometimes look at Brya and think she is tall until she stands next Hannah. |
 |
| Shayla at the park during our Potluck we arranged/crashed so we could see lots of people. |
 |
| Ally and Maddie King in her cute pink hat. All my girls want a hat like Maddie's now. |
 |
| This is one of the fun splash parks that Vegas has all over the place. They opened up with the water just in time for us. |
 |
| Shayla and Eli at the splash park refusing to get in the water but happy anyway. |
 |
| Maddie and her Mom and brothers met us at the park to play. We also got to see Melissa Hill with her cute kids for a little while as well. So sad I didn't get a picture of them. |
 |
Sheri and I at the park. We have some great memories of being pregnant together when I was expecting Shayla and she was expecting Miles.
|
It was so great to see you guys! My girls really miss yours! I was wondering about your flight home and how it went. You are amazing, Tasha!
ReplyDelete