Monday, June 11, 2012

Grandma & Grandpa Visit

Last May my parents came for a visit and we had a great time. Here are some pictures from our visit with them.

Eli thought this game was awesome, he would climb up on the stool and then he would hold Grandpa's hand and jump off. I don't know how long they played before we were able to get Eli to do something else. 

Shayla and Eli fighting over grandpa to play the jump-off-the-stool game. 

Here is a picture of me and my mom laughing about getting out picture taken by Brya who wasn't shy in saying a picture didn't turn out good. 







Thank you for visiting us Mom and Dad/ Grandma and Grandpa! We had a great time seeing you. We can't wait until our next visit. We love you!

2 comments:

  1. how fun! I was just showing the girls all your recent posts, with the pics from your visit. I need to get that one of Brya, Caitlin, and Lexie from you! And I love Shayla's quips in the last post!

    ReplyDelete