Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I love it when people quote me...

"Grandma said candy bars aren't treats, they are bedtime snacks." - Ally


This next quote truly reveals Brya's relation to her father. Anyone who has heard his snake attack joke will know exactly what I am talking about. I'll share it after Brya's joke.

"Why can't cups talk?" -Brya

"I don't know, why?" - Mom

"Because they don't have any arms." -Brya



Here is the snake joke.

"What do you do when a big snake attacks you?" -Josh

"I don't know, what?" -Poor listener expecting a real joke

"Kick it in the shins." -Josh

Can you see the similarities or is it just me?


I am not sure I should really be sharing this but it was pretty funny when she told us.

"Last night I had a dream that a doggy was sucking my milk when I was a mommy." -Brya

This next quote is actually a song that Ally made up and while she sang it she actually carried a pretty good tune. I can't convey the same feeling as the song did just writing it down, but this is a typical creation of Ally. Most of her songs or stories have a lot of these same elements.

"I love my family,
If bad guys come in our house,
Bad guys won't come in our house.

If our baby dies,
God will make her alive again.

We won't go in the crocodile river.
We won't go in the shark river."

-Ally

If by chance the bad guys do come into our house Ally is always telling us what she would do to them. The latest is as follows:

"I will punch them in the face and poke them in the bum.(with a needle)" -Ally


1 comment: