I can't believe my baby is already a year old. Here she is enjoying her strawberry shortcake. We sang to her with a birthday candle but we didn't even try to let her blow it out because she wanted to grab the flame.
She is her big sisters favorite toy...unfortunately for her, and I can't keep them from it either. Usually they are pretty good with her and she is fine but sometimes she gets tired of Brya trying to pack her around.
She is walking along furniture and starting to stand up all by herself now. She will be running before we know it.

Happy Birthday Shayla!! Look at those big blue eyes! Anna is going to be just like Brya when we have another...no I'm not announcing anything. But Anna does say we are going to have a girl next, so they can share a bunk bed.
ReplyDeleteWow! Happy birthday little Shayla. I miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe she is a year old-she is so cute!! wished we lived closer so the girls could play they would have so much fun together!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Shayla!
ReplyDelete