We went up to Utah for a friends baptism and the girls got to see some snow while we were there. They were so excited. They kept asking when it was going to snow and even though I told them it doesn't really snow where we live they kept on asking anyway. So I was so happy for them when it snowed while we were up there. These pictures we actually taken by their Aunt Amy. (Thanks again Amy I think they look great!)

This is one of the few pictures of Brya not eating the snow, that is pretty much all they wanted to do with it.
This is Ally with her cousin Betsy. They had lots of fun playing fox and geese in the snow with their daddies.


I am a little jelous-we are waiting for a nice good snow here-it's just not the same as rexburg :)
ReplyDeleteI don't think anything is quite the same as Rexburg. I am actually really enjoying the Las Vegas heat. I don't know if I can move back to a place that snows.
ReplyDelete