Thursday, September 16, 2010

It is Really Happening


I found my self crying today as the realization that we are really moving hit me after the moving company actually called. I didn't think it was going to be a big deal at all but after it started to feel real, I discovered it really is going to be hard to leave behind all the memories and people we love in Vegas. I was actually thinking how I wasn't going to cry when we were moving like the lady on the phone said she did when she moved. It might be in part because I am very pregnant and emotional right now but it really is going to be difficult. There are so many people here that I love and have been like family to us.

It looks like we are packing up for sure on Wednesday the 22nd and heading out that evening or the following morning. We have no idea where we are going to live yet, but we know the Lord has a place for us up in Moses Lake. I just need to be patient and calm while we find it and then wait for our belongings to arrive. We are trying to take some time and see people before we leave but we don't have much time left so if you feel so inclined to stop by or give us a call we would love it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow! That is going to be fast! It is okay if you cry, I still get emotional about our old house and it was only 10 minutes away! Good luck!!!! You can totally use the pregnancy as an excuse. I'll pray for you!! Loves!

    ReplyDelete