So I finally am getting around to posting some new things on here about our new home in Moses Lake, Washington. We have been here for almost six weeks now, which almost seems unreal. Our house is almost unpacked and we are starting to feel like we are able to put some roots down.
This is our little house. I didn't think of taking any pictures of the inside so there are none on here but at least you can see where we live.
Here is all of us on Halloween at the wards Trunk or Treat activity. Ally is a Barbie Musketeer and Brya wanted to be a cheerleader again like last year so that was easy. I had the bunny stuff for Shayla but she refused to wear it so I made her a cheerleader again too and I went as a very pregnant bunny. Josh is doing the Indiana Jones thing and loving to get to play with his whip. It was also our 7 year Anniversary this day and we drove to Tri-Cities to go to the temple and out to eat. It made our day pretty busy and me exhausted but we had fun!

Yay! It looks like a great place! I bet the girls are in heaven in the back yard. Good luck with the last 2 months! You're looking good. How is Josh's job going? So are you closer to your parents now or further away? Sorry, I know questions aren't the best on a blog comment....
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you are settling in! All the green looks great...
ReplyDeleteTasha - how we miss you! I'm so glad to see that you are settled and doing well. The girls look great, and so do you. Any luck finding someone great to help this baby arrive safely? Keep us updated - I know you've got your hands full, but we really appreciate the pictures.
ReplyDeleteSo good to see your post. Your surroundings look beautiful. A yard with grass!!!!! Lucky, lucky girl. You all look great. I'm glad you're getting settled before that next baby arrives.
ReplyDeleteREAL grass!! So glad to see pictures of where you guys are and hear that all has settled down so well- found a midwife, a cute house, and time to dress up for Halloween!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you! We definately need to set up a skype playdate for the girls!