At the time of our trip we had no idea how soon we would be moving so I am really glad we finally made this little stop. It is a little private cemetery in Pintura, Utah that has some of Josh's ancestors buried there. Josh had been wanting to stop here since we moved to Vegas. Finally after five years we did it; I would have felt bad if we moved away before we had a chance to stop here.

Brya and Josh are both standing by the head stones of the ancestors that are their name sakes.
(Middle names)

Here is a close up of the head stones so you can actually see the writing.

This is the head stone of the wife of the other relative Josh was named after. I am not sure were he was buried, we couldn't find his tomb stone in this little family cemetery but at least his name was on his wife's stone. She died on the same day of the month that I was born...interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment