Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Family Visit

Right before school started we took a little trip up to Idaho to see my family. It was a lot of fun and loved getting to see our family and spend some fun time together with our girls. The only sad thing I just realized after doing all of these postings is that I didn't get any pictures of my parents and I am so sad about that. How does that happen?

This is Ally with her cousin Kendra playing in a little pool in my parents backyard. The weather there was beautiful. I honestly thought it wasn't hot enough to swim, but the girls didn't seem to have a problem with it.

Josh loves taking naps outside. He is so good at multi-tasking too, right now he is watching Shayla and sleeping. Hmmm....

This is our beloved Aunt Kristin. She is doing a crazy are project for a local teacher. Right now she is dyeing some netting green with some old acrylic paint. She made this life size crocodile out of melted crayons and a cool swampy tree with cardboard and the netting she is dyeing green for the teacher's classroom. I don't remember what is so funny in the picture but I am glad she was out there too since it was while Josh was "multi-tasking."


I had to take a picture of this mud pie that my girls made. My girly girls can even make a mud pie beautiful. I hope Grandpa didn't mind this being in the middle of his lawn. I forgot to make sure we cleaned it up before we left...opps...sorry Dad.

Here is Brya with her Aunt Megan in the bigger pool in my parents backyard. Megan surprised everyone and flew in for a day while we were there. She can do that since she is a flight attendant. She has some nice job perks. Megan is the sister just younger than I am. Aunt Kristin is the baby of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment