I finally took some more baby pictures and got them uploaded to my computer! I was feeling bad that I don't really have a first family picture yet. We have always gotten one with all our babies but not with Eli...eventually we'll get one. I also didn't have any of him with me that turned out well because I just figured out that my digital camera had a the flash forced off and that is why it wasn't working. I am sure someone's little girl fingers got a hold of it and started pushing buttons. So we had a little photo shoot with the self timer on the camera to get some while we were up alone together.
Here is Eli at 7 and a half weeks old. He is so chubby! I think he has a little more hair than it looks like in the pictures. I am a little bummed I finally have a baby that has some hair and I can't even put a bow in it. I am loving my little guy so much. He makes up for Josh being gone at night, I still have a man to hang out with in the evening and he listens to everything I say with out interrupting or anything.
This is Eli at 2 and a half weeks old. You can see he has put on some chub since then. He eats really well. He has sleeping down too.
Just over four weeks old and I put some real clothes on him for my first real outing out of the house. We took a drive down to tri-cities to get some costco shopping done and had a fun family date with all the kids. We stopped at this really cool park and I was so sad I didn't bring our camera. I think I want to try and get our next set of family pictures done there so we'll get some on here eventually.
Here is 5 week old Eli with naked and potty training Shayla. She is our first girl to have so much nude freedom because I really don't go any where very often since four kids seems like way too many to take anywhere and do not have the energy to even think about getting her dressed if she doesn't want to. I just can't believe she doesn't get cold more often. I think she is a little hot body like Brya. It will be 30 something degrees out side and she will refuse to wear a coat. Luckily we are still stronger than her at the moment and she hasn't figured out yet how to take it off if it is zipped up. She did start opening up doors all by herself a couple days ago and I will say my life has lost some tranquility since that has happened.
I just really liked this picture of Eli. He is so cute and sweet and didn't complain at all when I had him taking pictures instead of sleeping.
Here is the most recent shot of him with his little hair sticking straight up in the middle of his head. He has started making some fun noises and reacting a little more to us talking to him. I don't know what he weighs right now but he has now out grown the size 2 diapers and comfortably fits into the threes. (I just barely moved Shayla from a 3 to a 4 this month.)

He is so darling! You say he has put on more chub, but he had chub to begin with!! I can't believe he is already so old! Thanks for the picture updates! Yeah, we understand the door woes, I put safety nobs on the doors I don't want the kids getting into. Good luck! You look amazing and gorgeous as ever!
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful (handsome, as my boys would remind me). What a lucky little guy to be part of your family!
ReplyDeleteTasha, I just miss you guys so much! He is so so handsome. Aren't boys fun? I mean, girls are fun too, but there is something about a boy and his mamma. :) I wish I could snuggle him. We are having another boy too... June 4th. (Well, I say we... Ryan will be in Afghanistan at the time... bugger.) I'm trying to catch up to you but you just keep getting one ahead of me! haha! jk. Miles is wearing a size 6. Yep, six. He could get away with 5's probably, but he more comfortable in a 6. I found a cute picture of him and Shayla next to each other, they were just a few weeks old. I will have to see if I can send it to you through email. And you look great. Keep the updates coming!
ReplyDelete