I know everyone says this and I have said it a bunch of times but it really is so hard to emotionally digest that I have a 5 year old. Brya just turned five the end of last July on the 30th.
Just some fun facts about Brya:
She was born on our 9 month anniversary a couple months before we started our senior year of college at BYU-Idaho. Josh and I graduated together so I made Brya this bright pink cap and gown and took her with us all through the graduation.
This is the star pinata that Brya really wanted at her birthday. I decided to make one thinking it would be a pretty easy project. 7 hours and two huge messes later and it was finally complete. The sad thing was I didn't even get a picture off them breaking it at the party. I had my camera in my hand and everything.
You will also notice she is almost always wearing a dress. That is her choice, usually accompanied by some crazy socks if she needs them or if she just feels like wearing socks.
Brya also loves to tease, especially her daddy. Just now she came down the stairs with wet hair because she was calling him a princess and he threw some water at her. She loved every minute of it too.
We love our Brya. She is so much fun and so sweet. We are excited to see what our future with her will bring.

Hooray for Brya!
ReplyDelete