This picture is a little old but I had to put it on here. Josh looks like a kid in this picture but he is really the proud daddy of these three beautiful girls. We hope reading stories with our girls will be one of those memories they will always treasure. It is a daily event in our house and ever since Shayla arrived it has almost always been daddy who has read stories to the girls at night before bed. Some days it is the only time they get with him so it makes this time extra special. Sometimes I think I enjoy the stories more than they do. Even Shayla looks like she is into the story Josh's reading. Judging by Brya's face it's probably a silly book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is so precious! What a great memory that will be for you and your kids!
ReplyDeleteHAHAh. Josh does look like such a little boy in this pic!! I love it!! Girl you know we need to get some more of that popcorn....I've been craving it and don't know how to make it! I am so happy you updated your blog!
ReplyDelete