Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I love it when people quote me...

"Daddy you look like a girl...you have eyelashes." -Ally

"Last night I had a beautiful dream. There was a princess and a green lot of princesses and there was one queen. Daddy was the queen." -Ally

"...an imaginary friend is someone who can't talk and doesn't have any teeth." -Brya

"My hair is growing so long, I think it's a plant." -Ally

"Last night I was crying because I was so happy" -Brya
"Why were you so happy?" -Mom
"Because of my new yellow skirt." -Brya

"Watching movies makes my toes itch." -Brya

"Dad you are in big trouble, see my eyebrows, they're angry!" -Ally

"You have carrot in your teeth." -Josh to Tasha
"You don't have a tooth in your teeth." -Tasha to Josh

4 comments:

  1. I miss your guy's silliness :)-Looks like it got passed on LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ally, I think you are right, your dad does look like a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a feeling that comment would come from you nick.

    ReplyDelete