Eli is 10 and a half weeks old and he is starting to smile and coo and make all sorts of other cute noises and faces. I have already had to get rid of a bunch of clothes out of his drawers that are too small for him. I am really liking this easy sleeps-most-of-the-day phase and when he is awake you hardly know he is there because he just looks around and makes almost no noise at all. Which is very helpful right now considering I can't seem to get much done besides the basics.
I wasn't able to get a great smiling picture but you can see the essence of a smile on his face in a couple of these. We just love our sweet Eli!
His hair looks kind of red in this picture but I don't think it really has any red in it.
He looks almost as big as Ally in this picture! Cute little Ally loves her baby brother and had lots of fun holding him and having her picture taken.
Beautiful Brya adoring the second man in her life. She is a great helper around the house and with her little brothers and sisters. She is definitely developing the air of the helpful oldest sibling. I am trying really hard not to over use her and to keep her from being too bossy which seems to come so naturally to the oldest child. I think she is doing pretty well with it all and likes the extra responsibility most of the time.

Ah, he is just adorable!
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely adorable! I love it when they start to smile and make noises! Yay!! And I'm glad he is such a good baby for you! Miss you!
ReplyDelete