I have never had to give a baby a haircut. All of our girls had peach fuzz so there wasn't anything to really cut until they were almost 2 years old. Eli actually has some hair and he had a pretty silly looking head with all the hair that had rubbed off. His bald spot in the back was even bigger than in this picture when I finally cut it and I was surprised at how sad it made me to cut his hair. He looks much better now but I can't wait for his hair to grow back in. I liked having a baby with a little hair on his head. So I just posted a few before and afters just for our own memories.
And this is what the handsome little guy looked like after his hair cut. I actually missed a bunch of spots because he was pretty wiggly and I was really afraid I was going to hurt him. I still have a few spots to trim but I'll wait until I have an extra set of hands to help me before I go at his head with a pair of scissors.

He is definitely a handsome lttle guy! :0)
ReplyDeleteHow sweet!!! He is so adorable, Tasha! He looks exactly like Brya in Ally's body....does that even make sense? How are you guys holding up? We've embarked on potty training with Abby- you're going to have to give me some tips on how to have energy to keep this up with other kids running around!
ReplyDelete